See Numerical integration for an overview.
Typically you don’t need to worry about
because they are automatically created from the differential
equations defining your model. TODO: more details about this.
LinearStateUpdater(M, B=None, clock=None)¶
A linear model with dynamics dX/dt = M(X-B) or dX/dt = MX.
- Matrix defining the differential equation.
- Optional linear term in the differential equation.
- Optional clock.
Computes an update matrix A=exp(M dt) for the linear system, and performs the update step.
TODO: more mathematical details?
A StateUpdater that does nothing.
- The number of state variables to create.
- An optional clock to determine when it updates, although the update function does nothing so...
TODO: write docs for these StateUpdaters:
- StateUpdater, LinearStateUpdater more details, NonlinearStateUpdater, NonlinearStateUpdater2, ExponentialEulerStateUpdater, NonlinearStateUpdaterRK2, NonlinearStateUpdaterBE, SynapticNoise